DiaLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier
The DiaLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier is the first member of the new DiaLogue Premium series of affordable, high-quality tube products. The designers and builders of the PrimaLuna equipment all have a long history in high-end audio. We feel we have shown with PrimaLuna that we are able to offer a range of affordable audio instruments that can easily compete with today's most expensive brands and assure you we will continue that way. We firmly believe that our quality level will set the bar at a difficult height for other products to match.
This PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium Integrated amp features:
- Hand-made construction with the finest point-to-point wiring, using workmanship that is equal to or better than any product you can buy at any price.Swiss Oxygen Free Continuous Crystal copper, silver plated Teflon dielectric wiring is used in critical paths.
- A heavy-gauge, fully-vented steel chassis with a five coat finish. Each coat is hand-rubbed and polished.
- Premium parts that include a toroidal transformer for power supply; custom designed -in conjunction with one of the most prestigious transformer designers in the USA- encapsulated output transformers for lowest hum; wide bandwidth for great bass and extended highs; ceramic tube sockets; ALPS volume control; Nichicon and Solen capacitors; superfast Philips-diode-circuitry; gold-plated heavy duty WBT style speaker terminals (all speakerconnectors are solid shaft, without hole, for better conductance, better sound and higher reliability); gold-plated panel mounted input jacks.
- SRC (FR) tinfoil capacitors and Takman (Japan) audiophile grade resistors in critical signal paths.
- SoftStart™ circuit for extended life of sensitive components, plus a reduced chance of tube failure from thermal shock.
- AC Offset Killer circuit creates a dead silent power transformer, allowing music to emerge from a pitch-black background.
- A new generation Adaptive AutoBias™ exclusive to PrimaLuna. This circuit monitors and smoothly adjusts bias constantly and instantly, reducing maintenance and increasing performance due to the dramatic reduction in distortion. It comes with a new extensive output stage protection circuitry with +B relay to protect output transformers, resistors and high voltage power supply in case a tube fails. In all DiaLogue Premium Amplifier models the new generation Adaptive Auto Bias Board comes with our new BTI™ circuit. BTI™ stands for Bad Tube Indication (by LEDs), making tube-life again a bit easier.
- The DiaLogue Premium Integrated Amplifiers as well as the poweramplifiers come with an EL34/KT88 bias switch. This means that with the flip of a switch you can choose for the optimum bias setting for EL34 type of tubes or KT88/KT120 type of tubes. No hassle with screwdrivers, no messing around with meters etc. Just switch tubes, switch bias!
|Power Ultralinear KT120, EL34, KT88||43,2, 32, 35,7 Watts per channel|
|Power Triode KT120, EL34, KT88||11,2, 12,7, 12,5 Watts per channel|
|Frequency response (+/- 1dB) KT120, EL34, KT88||5Hz-69kHz, 5Hz-30kHz, 5Hz-32kHz|
|THD (1W/1kHz) KT120, EL34, KT88||0,2, 0,14, 0,25|
|S/N Ratio (200Hz-80kHz) KT120, EL34, KT88||81, 79, 8|
|Input Impedance||100 kOhm|
|Input Sensitivity (1%) KT120, EL34, KT88||280, 229, 239|
|Maximum Gain||36,5 dB|
|Power Consumption||255 Watts|
|Net Weight||66.1 lbs / 30 kg|
|Shipping Weight||75 lbs / 34 kg|
|Dimensions||15.9" x 15.2" x 8.3"
405 mm x 385 mm x 210 mm (L x W x H)
|Inputs||5 pairs Stereo RCA, 1 pair Home Theater Input|
|Outputs||4 & 8 Ohm Speaker Taps 1x RCA mono sub|
|Tube Complement (Standard)||4 x EL34 6 x 12AU7|
|Remote Control||Heavy Metal Remote Control|